Skip to main content

2020

What a yr!!!  Pain in my back, moving was almost impossible!  I had a fractured vertebrae  had it fixed but still pain. Wound up in the hospital and blood work showed bacteria in my blood. open heart surgery to put another value in.  kidneys shut down and i almost died. but GOdis good they started working.

Then to rehab and I got covid. lost 40 lbs.  . I couldn't walk , took 3 months. I'm home but still have a long way to go.  

While this was going on my animals were rehomed, except feral cats.

So much to do but I run out of energy.  

The cooler weather and Sun is awesome. Acorns hitting the metal roof. My cats sits on me and like to share my meals. LOL.. 


2009 Jamie was born. He is full of mischief and still in!!!

5 yrs ago, cousin Betty came with me to my son Patrick house.  
one reason for living . son Patrick , wife Beth, grands Parker, Vivian, Dalton and Naomi



Two best dogs I ever had, Lucy and Dalton



Doing better than a goat kiss or a baby



bass out of my pond


Betty Jean Varner, My dad's first cousin 


other son peter , wife Veronica, grands Cameron, Spencer, Pryce, Kassidy, Ben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life goes on!

 I had forgotten about this blog? In march 2020 I tried to die. But the dear Lord had other plans. I spent 5 months in rehab and then home. My home was a mess! And I didn’t have much energy . In September 2021 I had a stroke, minor but effects my balance . I’ve had PT and I get better than relapse.  Now it’s August 2024. So much has happen. Biggest was losing my granddaughter Vivian to cancer. Really took the wind out of my sails. I’m finally getting back on my feet. So much to do

trying to study

 When I go sick I had to rehome my animals. my horse and donkey went to friends. dogs got adopted, really miss them.  now to study my essential oils. I love them. I want to help them to  better with essential oils